Watercolour International II Logo

Watercolour International II Logo

Δευτέρα 28 Απριλίου 2014

IOULIA MANOUSI

I come from Greece and I live in Thessaloniki with my family.

I have been drawing and painting since my early childhood.

My artistic activities include oil paintings, mixed techniques, portraits, acrylics and especially watercolors after my studies with the watecolorist Maria Sklida.

I have exhibited my work repeatedly in six personal as well as several common exhibitions in Greece, Canada, France, Italy and Japan.

I have been granted the special mention from the panel of Judges for the “6th Biennale Internationale d’ Art Miniature” in QUEBEC-CANADA and the “NPO” International Art Council Prize in both AKASHI and KOBE-JAPAN.

I also write poems and fairy tails.



Untitled, watercolour

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου