Watercolour International II Logo

Watercolour International II Logo

Παρασκευή 13 Ιουνίου 2014

Laurence Ghislain

Artist in the soul, already every girl I had appropriated this art that is the drawing. 

As time goes by and while growing, my master's degree became refined and my desire to put colors on this blank page hatched by pencil strokes invaded me. Only the watercolor answered my waits.  

Free and magic the creative water subjected me. The watercolorist tightrope walker has from then on respite only to confront there. Ceaselessly amazed by the magic of the watercolor, her effects, her lights, her intensities, I pursue my begun journey 20 years ago. I learn every day of a so rich, so surprising technique. 

Every watercolor is a moment of grace.  My only wish is to make it to you share and to invite you to a festival of colours …



L' embellie, watercolor



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου