Watercolour International II Logo

Watercolour International II Logo

Πέμπτη 12 Ιουνίου 2014

Pasqualino Fracasso NWS, NEWS

I was born in 1973 and I live in Aosta Valley - Italy. I studied as aerospace engineer. 

I started painting 10 years ago because I felt this passion and when I started I felt immediately my inclination to this art. So, I studied with an Italian watercolorist that gave me the bases and then I studied as self-taught.

In 2008  I started to exhibit in national exhibitions and then in 2009-2010 I was selected as signature member in the Italian Watercolor Society (AIA) and in english Birmingham Watercolor Society (BWA). The same year I started with international exhibitions (Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, United Kingdom, France, USA). 

In 2013 I became a NWS signature member and a NEWS signature member (North East Watercolor Society).


Since 2010 I’m engaged with workshops around Italy and Europe.



New York shapes, watercolor

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου